Once tagged by this entry, the assignment is to write a blog entry of some kind with six random facts about yourself. Then, pick six of your friends and tag them; no tag backs. This explanation should be included.
1) I'm a lip-biter and cheek-chewer (no, just my own!) You can usually judge how stressed I am by how much lip balm I get through.
2) I cannot bring myself to get rid of stuffed toys, and when I split with my first live-in boyfriend one of the hardest parts of the separation was deciding who got which toys. I let him have the pair of rubber elephants with goofy grins, because it seemed cruel to separate them.
3) I cry at the sad bits in soap operas. Not just a teensy sniffle - a full, nose-blowing, cheek-wetting weepy session.
4) I cut my own hair because I hate hairdressers so much that I haven't been to one in about ten years. My hair started thinning when I was in my late teens, and every time I go to a hairdresser s/he says "Isn't your hair thin?" Yes, I bloody well know it is - I see it in the mirror every morning. Now just shut up and cut it!
5) My great-grandmother claimed to be descended from Robert the Bruce.
6) My nickname at university used to be Noss - short for rhinoceros - but I cannot remember how on earth I came by that nickname...
I think most of my friends have already been tagged, so if you haven't and want to play consider yourself tagged.