4. This tower is the subject of much controversy in Manchester I'd hate to live so high up...
5. These engraved plates in the park show the history of Hulme:
(i'll be posting some more of these.)
6. An autumn tree:
7. My little hillock in the park, from which I blow bubbles when the mood takes me:
8. I couldn't quite get the 'Life' on the side of the building to show, but I liked the quality of the light:
9. St Mary's at sunset:
10. One of these days I will go up in this wheel - maybe!
It's only back for a few weeks though, so I need to summon up courage soon:
11. This water feature is meant to be a cotton bud, symbolic of Manchester's historic links with the cotton industry.