Shit, fuck, bugger (probably in that order)
2. Do you own an iPod?
No, I have a Sony Walkman which is much cuter - and purple!
3. What person on your flist do you talk to the most?
4. What time is your alarm clock set to?
5. Do you still remember the first person you kissed?
Kissed-kissed? Yes. I think I still have his photograph somewhere...
6. Do you remember where you were on 9/11/01?
7. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
Take the picture
8. What was the last movie you watched?
X-Men 2 - part of it, anyway.
9. Do any of your friends have children?
Some of them - some even have grandchildren!
10. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
Not as often as I deserve...
11. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep?
No, but I take antihistamines which make me sleepy as a side effect.
12. What cd is currently in your cd player?
Jose Gonzalez - Veneer
13. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
Chocolate milk :).
14. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
You think I'd tell?
15. When was the last time you had Starbucks?
16. Can you whistle?
Sort of - and very out of tune.
17. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
As with the same sex, it varies - I tend to notice the way someone moves, talks, laughs more than physical details.
18. What are you looking forward to?
Getting off to bed soon...
19. Did you watch cartoons as a child?
When we got a TV!
20. Do you own any band t-shirts?
I think I still have a Whitesnake one somewhere.
21. What will you be doing in one hour?
22. Is anyone in love with you?
Nope - or they're keeping very quiet about it.
23. What was the last song you heard?
Something or other on the radio - but the last I noticed hearing was 'The Drugs Don't Work'
24. Last time you cried?
About ten, fifteen minutes ago about a friend's post.
25. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop?
26. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
Not right now - ask me in a year.
27. What’s the weather like?
Cold and wet.
28. Would you ever date a girl/guy covered in tattoos?
Sure - though I might find facial tattoos a little disconcerting.
29. What did you do before this?
Caught up with the Threadkillers.
30. When is the last time you slept on the floor?
Earlier this year, visiting London to see Shadie and the Renegades.
31. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
To function, 4 or 5 - to feel like a human being, at least 7
32. Do you eat breakfast daily?
33. Are your days fast-paced?
Not really - though I still never seem to have time to do anything.
34. What did you do last night?
Watched TV, read, LJ and BC - same old same old.
35. Do you use sarcasm?
36. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
51 going on 15
37. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
Picky? No. I just like people to get it right...
38. Have you ever been to six flags?
39. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex?
Generally better with women, but good people are good people, male or female.
40. Do you like mustard?
Yes - anything spicy :)
41. Do you sleep on your side?
Yes, curled in a foetal position.
42. Do you watch the news?
Sometimes, but I prefer to listen to it or read it online.
43. How did you get one of your scars?
Ran into a gate - yes, really!
44. Who was the last person to make you mad?
45. Do you like anybody?
No, no one at all - I loathe you all :P (What a silly question!)
46. What is the last thing you purchased?
47. What side of the heart do you draw first?
48. Can you dive without plugging your nose?
49. What color is your razor?
50. What is your blood-type?
51. Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
A good conversationalist with excellent bladder control and lack of body odour.
52. What is a rumor someone has spread about you?
I don't know, but it's probably all true.
53. How do you feel about carrots?
They're nice enough, but I don't think I'd want to go out with one.
54. How many chairs at the dining room table?
55. Which is the best Spice Girl?
56. Do you know what time it is?
Past my bedtime/
57. Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince Theme Song?
58. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
Hope I had a book or my notepad and pen with me.
59. What’s your favorite kind of gum?
Any - I'm just addicted to the chewing.
60. T or F: All’s fair in love and war?
Nothing's fair. Sometimes it's not *too* unfair, if you're lucky.
61. Do you have a crush on anyone?
Always - usually several someones!
62. Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning?
Some I'd find it difficult to define but use (I think) correctly in context.
63. Do you like to sleep?
Yes, but I wish it didn't cut into my living ttime so much.
64. Do you know which US states don’t use Daylight Savings Time?
65. Do you know the song Total Eclipse of the Heart?
Yep, and now I have an earworm.
66. Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 mustang?
67. What’s something you’ve always wanted?
Always? I don't think there's anything I've *always* wanted.
68. Do you have hairy LEGS?
Yes, most of the year.
69. Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake?
70. Do you wear a lot of black?
Quite a lot - it's slimming and goes well with purple!
71. Describe your hair:
Too thin, untidy, needs cutting.
72. Do you have Entomophobia?
Not in general, but one particular kind *shudder*
73. Are you an adult?
By what definition?
74. Where is/are your best friend(s)?
Right now? Not sure!
75. Do you have a tan?
No, but some interesting patterns on my feet from wearing sandals in the summer :)
76. Are you a television addict?
Less so than I used to be.
77. Do you enjoy spending time with your mother?
In small doses.
78. Are you a sugar freak?
Not in drinks, but I eat too many sweets.
79. Do you like orange juice?
Prefer pineapple, but orange is OK.
80. What sign are you?
Capricorn with Sagittarius mid-heaven and Mars in Scorpio...