THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
1. I have a terrible memory for names, and often can't put faces into context, so I frequently find myself having conversations with people where I'm trying hard to hide the fact that I can't remember their names or where I know them from.
2. Almost anything makes me sneeze - very loudly and several times. Peppermints, strong perfumes, sudden cold - or sometimes nothing at all.
3. I am (though not as much as I used to be) double-jointed - I can bend my thumbs back to my wrists, and used to be able to get my linked hands from behind my back to in front of me without letting go.
4. I weep at the drop of a hat - sad books, films, crappy soap operas... It can sometimes be an advantage, but it usually embarasses the hell out of me.
5. I get distracted very easily, and have been known to sit for half an hour or an hour half in and half out of a pair of trousers, because I started reading something while dressing or undressing.
6. I feel very uncomfortable drinking tea from my coffee mugs or vice versa. And the white bowls are for sweet things, the identical-but-brown bowls are for savoury things - always!
I think most people have done this by now, but if you haven't and you want to play, consider yourself tagged.