I laugh out loud in public a lot - probably the last book that made me do so was a silly book which I sent to DiamondLucy. http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/3203236/constantweader/book_-The-How-to-be-British-Collection-Martyn-Ford,-Peter-Legon
2. How would you describe yourself for a personals ad? Please write me one with a maximum of 50 words.
Mostly harmless. Somewhat eccentric forty-something with a quirky sense of humour and a serious book addiction seeks that special someone for cuddles, book-releasing and bubble-blowing. Cat-lover, not very domesticated but enjoys cooking, has own fluffy rabbit ears.
3. Write me the menu for your dream dinner.
Oh,not a menu as such - a leisurely buffet with lots of nibbly bits and pieces, with a variety of textures - crispy and meltingly soft, dry and firm and moistly slippery; a variety of flavours - tart, spicy, sweet, comfortably bland; and most of all, good company to share it.
4. Tell me about your favourite pair of shoes.
Current favourite: Chestnut brown Doc Marten shoes (not boots) which I bought brand new in a charity shop for 8 quid, and which have been so comfortable from the first moment I put them on.
All time favourite: a pair of ankle-high lace-up boots in glove-soft pink leather, with thin flexible soles, which I wore to death.
5. Guess why I like you so much.
Do you? *looks pleased* I'm always surprised when people like me, and never quite know why they do!
The rules for this are:
1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below asking to be interviewed.
2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions