1. You mention 'Glamour Bombing' among your interests and it aroused mine - what is it and what fascinates you about it?
What it is is defined/described at the glamourbombs Community Information page. I love the idea of doing things which make people see the world differently and magically. That's why I do the bubble blowing thing - it makes people stop, smile and sometimes feel a tiny bit of enchantment in their lives. One of these days soon I will start carrying out more of the ideas I'm finding in the community.
2. Which single thing, action or person are you most proud of in your life?
I honestly can't pin down one thing. A few things I've done which were OKish, but nothing that stands out.
3. Tell me how you discovered about bookcrossing.
My boss saw the article in the Guardian, and thought I might be interested. So now you know who to blame!
4. You've got the opportunity to be one living political or economic leader for a day and make their decisions for that day - who would you be, and what would you have them do?
One day wouldn't be enough to fix the stuff that needs fixing (even if what I had them do was to resign or jump off a tall building) and I'm not sure it would be worth the slime I'd have to remove from my soul.
5. Give me a quote from one of your favourite books and explain why you are moved by it.
"'The men where you live,' said the little prince, 'grow five thousand roses in the same garden...and they do not find what they are looking for...'
'Yes indeed,' I replied.
And the little prince added: 'But the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart.'"
The Little Prince - Antoine De Saint-Exupery
(An almost random quote from a book I adore)
I have just re-read most of this book before I release yet another copy. It makes me cry every time
with its deceptive simplicity, its mix of innocence and wisdom.
1 -- Leave a comment, saying you want to be interviewed.
2 -- I will respond; I'll ask you five questions, the content of which will depend on who you are!
3 -- You'll update your journal with my five questions, and your five answers.
4 -- You'll include this explanation.
5 -- You'll ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed.