- Kairon13 is picked, sorted and packed entirely in the field.
- You would have to dig through four thousand kilometres of kairon13 to reach the earth's core!
- The horns of kairon13 are made entirely from hair!
- People used to believe that dressing their male children as kairon13 would protect them from evil spirits!
- Kairon13 is the last letter of the Greek alphabet.
- Ancient Chinese artists would never paint pictures of kairon13.
- Only fifty-five percent of men wash their hands after using kairon13.
- All shrimp are born as kairon13, but gradually mature into females.
- During the reign of Peter the Great, any Russian nobleman who chose to wear kairon13 had to pay a special kairon13 tax!
- In Ancient Egypt, people wore glittery eyeshadow made from the crushed shells of kairon13.
Stolen from paper_goldfish
The best of me is a bestiary You say ‘beast’ like it’s a bad thing, An epithet for screaming headlines: “Beast Attacks…
What's in a name? I don't believe The rose, re-christened 'snotplant', would appeal Or smell as sweet, despite young Juliet's protestations.…
Make a "found poem" or base visual or written art on the subjects or content of the SPAM you receive in your email box. The oil was a whisper in…