- Kairon13 is picked, sorted and packed entirely in the field.
- You would have to dig through four thousand kilometres of kairon13 to reach the earth's core!
- The horns of kairon13 are made entirely from hair!
- People used to believe that dressing their male children as kairon13 would protect them from evil spirits!
- Kairon13 is the last letter of the Greek alphabet.
- Ancient Chinese artists would never paint pictures of kairon13.
- Only fifty-five percent of men wash their hands after using kairon13.
- All shrimp are born as kairon13, but gradually mature into females.
- During the reign of Peter the Great, any Russian nobleman who chose to wear kairon13 had to pay a special kairon13 tax!
- In Ancient Egypt, people wore glittery eyeshadow made from the crushed shells of kairon13.
Stolen from paper_goldfish
The queen of beads and blowing bubbles Stands in St Anne's Square sharing her shiny spheres; In her jackets and jewels of purple splendour She blows…
Cat's Dream How neatly a cat sleeps, sleeps with its paws and its posture, sleeps with its wicked claws, and with its unfeeling blood,…
The Seven Of Pentacles Under a sky the color of pea soup she is looking at her work growing away there actively, thickly like grapevines or pole…